Your Ad Here
1 comments | Monday, March 05, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
I Call Your Name...
Switch f/El Debarge






Okay, by now everybody has probably bobbed their head to the catchy song, "Throw some D's on that bleep." I really can't figure out what he's saying and I'm from the south so you'd think I could translate, but anyway, I really enjoy the hook to the song which samples "I Call Your Name" by those high pitched brothas of El Debarge and Switch. Of course other artists have sampled the Switch beat like Master P's homey Fiend did waaay back in the day, and others have made of course made their own spin of Rich Boy's joint as in the case of Kanyeezy. But who did the beat justice? Here are the candidates that I chose:







Let that marinate

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby DeBarge who was a member of Switch, sang "I call your name" not El.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home