Your Ad Here
0 comments | Monday, February 26, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Every Little Step I Take...
Bobby Brown




"Every little step I take,
The cops will be there,
Every little move I make,
Handcuffs and I will be together,
Through any kind of weather,
It's like that, it's like that, ya'll."

- Bobby Brown, Every Little Step I Take"

Bobby Brown at
Vanity Fair's Sixth
Annual Amped Concert on Feb 23

(AP File/Danny Moloshok)


Bobby "done done it" again. Apparently every little step he makes around Boston rest assure, he'll be copping a charge. He got locked up at Bobbi Christina Jr's cheerleading competition because he decided not to show up for his child support court case.

"The 38-year-old singer was scheduled to appear Monday afternoon in Norfolk Probate and Family Court, said Adam Loomis of All State Constables in Weymouth.

"He was supposed to show up and prove everything was up-to-date," Loomis said. Brown was co-operative outside the high school, and borrowed Loomis' cellphone to arrange to get out of jail, the constable said."



[Source]

That Bobbi Christina is mos def going to need to heavy serious counseling because her 14 years of growing up a B. Brown may start taking its toll and I know auntie Dionne has her back because I know she saw this train wreck coming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home