Your Ad Here
0 comments | Thursday, February 15, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Window Shopper...fiddy








I love fashion and its black history month so I thought it was logical to wed the two. This month I'll be focusing on black designers and their work. Well, actually, I'll just showcase their latest collections. So here's the fabulous Tracy Reese. Her collection is so on point I want to bust wide open my savings and cop all the pieces but in reality I'll probably be window shopping these pieces and only cop the tights the models are wearing. But anyhoo, check out her fall 07 collection.








If you like what she does with the thread and needles, check out her website for more [link]

Let that marinate



CrispAds Blog Ads



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home