Your Ad Here
0 comments | Tuesday, February 06, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Top Back ... T.I




Well, I'm back recovering from the Superbowl. What up Naptown - we finally got one. And for my cross state lines Shy peeps - maybe next time in 2027 - hahaha!!! I cant believe you guys tried to light up the Sears Tower orange, but you gotta have faith I guess. Anyway, I did manage to peep the commercials. My top two were Oprah and David Letterman chilling and the Chevy commercial with TI rappin one of my fave songs from him - "Top Back."


Oprah and Letterman was funny not only because their cities were rivals in the Superbowl but also because they themselves had bad blood for years bc Lady O felt Dave unfairly poked fun at her, but O buried the hatchet last year and now they're couch buddies.


The commercial with TI was my other fave only. It would've been better if they took out all those other people singing and just had him flowing.."I like my beat down low and my top let back."






Go Colts!!


Let that marinate

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home