Your Ad Here
0 comments | Saturday, January 27, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Mama Said Knock You Out ...
LL Cool J






"Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear"
- LL Cool J

Serena Williams knocked suckas out and won the Australian Open yesterday. People were doubting her skills because she got off to a shaky start against her opponents like Anne Kremer and they also thought the bootyliscious star wasnt in shape.

"It was an awesome win, because I had so many critics. So many people ... saying negative things,saying I wasn't fit, when I felt that I was really fit, and I could last three sets.....I have the smallest waist and just because I have those two assets it looks like I'm not fit"


She proved them all wrong yesterday by knocking out the world top seed Maria Sharapova. Next up, the French Open.


First Round vs Mara Santangelo


Second Round vs Anne Kremer


Third Round vs Nadia Petrova


Fourth Round vs Jelena Jankovic


Quarterfinals vs Shahara Peer


Semifinal vs Nicole Vaidisova


Final vs Maria Sharapova








Let that marinate


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home