Your Ad Here
0 comments | Tuesday, January 23, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Free Yourself ...
Fantasia







I know I'm not photogenic when I'm trying to express myself. I know that, I embrace it, and learn to live and love it. However, over time I've realized Fantasia has the same problem as I do. The camera does not love us. Fantasia has learned to love it, embrace it, and live with it. She decided to free herself at a recent concert. I hope from the looks of these pictures they were "SANGING!" (that's how those old women would say it down south in church when somebody is putting it down on a song). These two dont care that the camera will not love them back when they throw looking cute out the window and free themselves to SANG...go 'head Fannie and Jamie, free yourself and "sang it baby."











Let that marinate

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home