Your Ad Here
0 comments | Tuesday, January 09, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Addicted from the
Rotten Apple album...
Lloyd Banks f/ Musiq





As you might know, I've been on Spoiled Rotten Apple's jock ever since rumors started that they were going to jump into the game of cell phones. Well, this afternoon at the Macworld Expo in San Fran, Steve "can you spare a sista a" Jobs inveiled the new iPhone. It had been talk that they didnt have the rights to the name because the name is owned by another company, but they went ahead with it anywayz.

The phone looks sleek, modern, and sophisticated, blah blah blah. OK, on the real, it just looks real fly! And it doesnt skimp on the functions

"... it allows users to listen to music, make phone calls, send text messages and email, surf the Web and take and upload photos, all using a wide touchscreen and a single button."

I'm already addicted. But my addiction wont come cheap though. Spoiled rotten Apple has it retailing for $499 for a 4GB and $599 for an 8GB storage. And it wont be available until June with service with Cingular (Ahem...all my friends you know my b'day is in June, if you want to fuel my addiction) In case my friends don't come through, that'll be $50 I'll have to kick back every pay period. Dang, I just might wait on the rebates to kick in.





Source
Related posts -Cop that new Apple Iphone by next year

Bookmark this page
Digg! Del.icio.us Technorati FURL


Let that marinate



CrispAds Blog Ads



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home