Your Ad Here
0 comments | Thursday, November 30, 2006


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Electric Relaxation...ATCQ




In case you haven't heard, the Apple Iphone is on its way - Woop Woop! According to CNBC and Gizmodo, Steve "Can You Get Me A" Jobs received his patent this morning to get the manufacturing started and hopefully it'll be out by next year. Read my post here about getting out of a cell contract to get the new iPhone once its here.

Marketing, mystery and word of mouth of the new phone have me clocking and stalking Apple's every move. But see, I've been waiting for a great phone to come out b/c that Chocolate didnt win me over and I'm blackberried out so I need a great phone I can do a lil' electric relaxation with. Do I need to chill on the obsession? I'll let that marinate and come up with an answer after I get my new phone.

Blueprint and mark up of the patent design for the new Iphone - to keep costs down, it will be fashioned just like the video ipod


Snatched from Gizmodo





Let that marinate





CrispAds Blog Ads


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home