Your Ad Here
0 comments | Friday, November 24, 2006


This post is marinating
to the music of:
I aint mad
at you...

Tupac




While some of us were stuffing ourselves with turkey, pecan pie, turnip greens, string beans, cornbread, macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole, sweet potato pie, potato salad, and Aunt Kate's candied yams, others were busy falling victim to fashion faux pas, although they all looked better than I was on Thanksgiving after that second round of that baked mac and cheese with the bread crumbs on top. There's nothing wrong with doing your tahng, but I hope they change it up real quick because-


"Change, shoot, I guess change is good for any of us;
Whatever it take for any of y'all to get up out the hood looks; Shoot, I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha; Got nothing but love for ya, do your thing boy"
- appended I aint mad atcha - 2Pac



Tyrese and Jaime Foxx both arriving in ill fitted outfits at the American Music Awards; Louis Vuitton Don P is trying to protect those awesome, outstanding vocal chords of his.





pics spotted @ playervista


Let that marinate



CrispAds Blog Ads


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home