Your Ad Here
0 comments | Wednesday, November 22, 2006


This post is marinating
to the music of:
N***A Please...Jay-Z





I was not going to address this issue on my blog. I'm a positive person, even though I take my time out to critique bad fashion judgment from time to time, but overall, I all about that positive karma. However, I cant live under a rock either. Therefore I have to address the Kramer incident.



The Despicable Act



This was bad, I mean really bad. Even this was enough to get Jaime Foxx in fighting mode. But, true enough, comedy shows tend to be racy, even black comedians make fun of the white people in their own acts, however, the N-word is a very sensitive & sore subject when belted out by a certain member of society. Thats just the way it is. I even dont condone my own race calling each other out by the moniker.





THE BLUNDERING EXCUSE



WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? The insult was really nuts and the apology was even more insane. You know what Kramer, We dont believe you we need more people!!! You know, I never really watched Seinfeld, yes it was witty and all, but where were my peoples at? I asked the same of Everybody loves Raymond, Sex in the City, and Friends (up until Aisha Tyler spit a few lines for a NY minute). The world is not all white and some of these hot tv shows are not reflecting the diversity in America. Is it by choice these shows dont chose to pick other colors from the crayola box. Is Sarah JP and Raymond undercover racists as well? Like I say, "Who knows the hearts of men but God and alcohol?"

NPR afro-american roundtable discussed the issue and you can listen to it by fastforwarding the player below to the 11 minute segment. They give another side to the story....what do you think....marinate on that.







Let that marinate



CrispAds Blog Ads


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home