Your Ad Here
0 comments | Friday, November 03, 2006


This post is marinating
to the music of:
I like the way...
Hi Five





I like the way these favorite fashion picks for this week are put together. I must say Halle killed it in the pink dress and Michelle has to be the most improved. Keep up the good work girl!

Kelly and Michelle at the Stranger than Fiction movie premiere on Monday. Michelle gets a happy face mark for stepping it up.


Eva Pigford at the ACE Awards in NYC on Monday.


Monica at the "Shottas II" movie premier in Miami on Wednesday.


20 Y.O. Janet Jackson at the City of Hope silent auction and benefit on Wednesday.


J-Lo at the MTV European Awards "Press Play" after party in Copenhagen on Thursday.

No More Drama Blige-Issacs also at the MTV European Awards "Press Play" after party in Copenhagen on Thursday


"I Got a Man" Berry on Thursday in LA at an awards event.


"She Stole my baby daddy Nas right from under me" showed up at the MTV European Awards in Denmark on Thursday.



photos spotted at cake&icecream





Let that marinate



CrispAds Blog Ads


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home