Your Ad Here
1 comments | Friday, October 06, 2006


This post is marinating
to the music of:
I'm So Fly
Lloyd Banks




This is my pick of what was this week's best fashion candids. My fave has to be Monica and those boots. Love 'em!:
Gabby Union hosting the "In Living Pink" Benefit
Gabby Union

Alicia Keyes at The Millennium Ball 2006 with a cute short 'do


Kimora "Earl" Lee Simmons at Disco for Diamonds fundraiser


Monica hitting up TRL
Monica

R and Scott Storch at club Mokia in Miami


Monica and son at autograph signing in ATL
Monica & son

Kanyeezy and Alexis at Paris Fashion Week (I know youre thinking WTH!, but I think its cute)





photos spotted @ cakeandice-cream


Let that marinate

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my comment iz 4 monica luv da bootz

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home