Your Ad Here
1 comments | Friday, October 27, 2006


This post is marinating
to the music of:
What the world means
to you...Cam'Ron





I'm not hating on people with money, that would be futile attempt in wasting my air when I could be making my own!!! But..... I do hate to see young people look up to those who flaunt it needlessly ....stage right Dipset's Juelz at a recent videoshoot with his son. Hopefully he knows how to take that same wad of cash and invest it something other than jewels, platinum or Mercedes' polished steel so his lil' man can have money to inherit one day when daddy is in rap retirement.







Pics spotted @
thecrusade





Let that marinate

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 BAD THAT'S NOT HIS SON IT'S HIS NEPHEW WHO MAKES HIS OWN MONEY AS A MEMBER OF DIPSET!!!!

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home