Your Ad Here
1 comments | Sunday, January 07, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
We Can't Lose...LP





I was watching BET this morning and I thought I heard Shalamar's "This Ring/For the Lover in You" playing on the gospel show. Before I thought Brother Gerard lost his mind on Lift Every Voice, I peeked my head through the door and saw it was actually was a gospel song called "We Can't Lose" by LP. This song is a sweet and inspirational story about the quintessential boy/girl love story and it doesn't hurt that my favorite song by Shalamar is being used for the melody. Check it out I hope it inspires you with your relationships as well. And if you like the song, get the album here.

We Can't Lose video by LP



Let that marinate




CrispAds Blog Ads



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dis is my song when is da song cummin out

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home