Your Ad Here
0 comments | Sunday, January 07, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Go Crazy remix...
Young Jeezy f/ Jay Z







"See I'm a hustler's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams
So when they speak of success, I'm what they might mean
Attract money my worst color is light green
My favorite hue is Jay-Z blue
Don't follow me young'n, follow my moves
" --
Jay Z, Go Crazy remix


Jay Z Is definitely what you might mean when you speak of success. Puff had the signature black Navigator, now Jay Z has his own signature SUV. Jay debuted his concept GMC Yukon Denali in Jay-Z Blue Saturday at the GM Detroit Style Event Saturday. "Hopefully I'll be able to drive one of them out of here tonight," the rapper said during the event.







Related posts
Throw some D's on that GM, Detroit Style


Bookmark this page
Digg! Del.icio.us Technorati FURL





Let that marinate




CrispAds Blog Ads



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home