Your Ad Here
0 comments | Monday, January 08, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Listen...
Talib Kweli








I heard about this last November, but never got around to posting my two cents about it. For those of you who are into Second Life, the BK MC himself, Talib Kweli has a brownstone called the BlackSmith Building for all his fans to kick it and interact with him for the free.

Not only do you get to holla atcha boy, you'll be able to get sneak peak of new video content and new material from his upcoming album, EARDRUDM, which are playing on each floor of his brownstone.

So, create a mini me online version of yourself and start hanging with Mr. Magic Quality aka Talib Kweli.

The only other rapper I've heard of so far taking a leap into Second Life is Chamillionaire, but I'm not sure I want to go kick it at his crib. I have no substantial reasoning behind it, I just think I might be a little freaked out if I saw an online version of him, no disrespect Cham, I'm just easily spooked like that :0 .


Visit the Talib Kweli brownstone here.



Bookmark this page
Digg! Del.icio.us Technorati FURL





Let that marinate




CrispAds Blog Ads



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home