Your Ad Here
0 comments | Tuesday, January 16, 2007


This post is marinating
to the music of:
Presidents ...
Nas/Jay Z




"I'm out for presidents to represent me"- Jay Z

Its official, Barack is going to give Mrs. Clinton a run for her money. Mr. Obama is putting his name in the game. Well actually he just started the first step in applying for Presidential candidacy....question tho, is this junior senator ready for the big leagues or does he need a little more seasoning? And if Al Sharpton jumps in the race does it mean the old school isnt behind Obamania? I don't know, but I'll find out and I'll be watching to see if CNN "mistakenly" calls him Osama again.







Bookmark this page
Digg! Del.icio.us Technorati FURL


Let that marinate



CrispAds Blog Ads



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home