Your Ad Here
0 comments | Wednesday, December 20, 2006


This post is marinating
to the music of:
"Drag 'Em In The River - U.N.L.V







When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts by Spike Lee was released on DVD yesterday. If you haven't heard about it before, I'll refresh your memory. Its a documentary that chronicles the destruction of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. I haven't heard much about the DVD being released, but I'm glad its out and I'm definitely going to try to cop it even though I really don't want to watch right about know though because those memories of those army MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat) are still fresh in my mind (my Mississippi and Louisiana people now what I'm talking about!). Anyhoo, the point I'm trying to marinate on is that we should not forget our past, or we'll be destined to repeat it in the our future. Let's work together people so we don't have to end up dazed and destitute while depending on our government to bail us out and drag us from the river.







Let that marinate

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home