Your Ad Here
0 comments | Friday, September 15, 2006


This post is marinating
to the music of
I Got the Hook Up...Master P





First, he's linked with Nia Long as the dude that beat down her baby daddy, then he creates a frenzy in Jacktown about the NO giving him respectable dough, now he might be getting that Heisman snatched back. He's under investigation for getting "da hook up" incentives like getting his mama's credit fixed, pimped out accessories on his ride, and a new crisp clean suit for his daddy on draft day. I know good and well getting handouts is common practices among top athletes in colleges. I cant say I've witnessed it first hand b/c I went to an HBCU in the South and they tend to forget about us and throw the money over at those "other folks". Bush probably could care less if they snatch back that Heisman; he's got the real prize in his bank account..he's not worried about a dang thang.









Let that marinate

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home